Dr. Tak Fung, PhD
Adjunct Assistant Professor
Faculty of Nursing, Adjuncts
PhD Statistics, University of Calgary, 1989
MSc Mathematics, University of Windsor, 1980
BSc Mathematics, National Taiwan University, 1978
- 106. Feasibility Study of Hydration Monitoring using Microwaves Part 2: Measurements of Athletes David C. Garrett, Jared R. Fletcher, David B. Hogan, Tak Shing Fung, and Elise C. Fear IEEE Journal of Electromagnetics, RF and Microwaves in Medicine and Biology(To be appeared)
- 105. Mediated effect of project management asset characteristics on firm performance Kam Jugdev, Gita Mathur, Tak Fung International Journal of Managing Projects in Business ISSN: 1753-8378 Publication date: 14 June 2019
- 104. Perceptions of masculinity and body image in men with prostate cancer: the role of exercise. Langelier DM, Cormie P, Bridel W, Grant C, Albinati N, Shank J, Daun JT, Fung TS, Dave C, Culos-Reed SN. Support Care Cancer 2018, Apr 13
- 103. Developing Multiscale HEAT Scores from H-Res Airborne Thermal Infrared Imagery to Support Urban Energy Efficiency: Challenges Moving Forward. Bharanidharan Hemachandran, Geoffrey J. Hay, Mir Mustafiz Rahman, Isabelle Couloigner, Yilong Zhang, Bilal Karim, Tak S. Fung, and Christopher D. Kyle. Chapter 11 Urban Remote Sensing 2nd Edition, CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, March, 2018.
- 102. Comparison of Cardiac Magnetic Respnance Imaging and Echocardiography in Assessment of Left Ventricular Hypertrophy in Fabry disease. Hassan Hazari,BSc;Israel Belenkie, MD, FRCP; Aberta Kryski, MD, PhD, FRCP; James A White, MD, FRCP;Gavin Y. Oudit, MD, PhD, FRCP; Richard Thompson, PhD; Tak Fung, PhD;Navdeep Dehar, MD, MBT; Aneal Khan, M.Sc, MD, FRCP, FCCMG. Canadian Journal of Cardiology 34(2018) 1041-1047
- 101. Fostering active living and healthy eating through understanding physical activity and dietary behaviours of Arabic-speaking adults:a cross-sectional study from the Middle East. Tam Truong Donnelly, Tak Shing Fung, Al-Anoud bint Mohammad Al-Thani, BMJ Open 2018, Volume 8, Issue 4
- 100. The Effects of Exercise on Physical and Psychological Outcomes in Cancer Caregivers: Results From the RECHARGE Randomized Controlled Trial Colleen A Cuthbert, RN, NP, PhD Kathryn M King-Shier, RN, PhD J Dean Ruether, MD Dianne M Tapp, RN, PhD Kathryn Wytsma-Fisher, MKin., MSc student Tak S Fung, PhD S Nicole Culos-Reed, PhD Annals of Behavioral Medicine, kax040, https://doi.org/10.1093/abm/kax040 Published: 25 January 2018.
- 99. Determinants of Computed Tomography Head Scan Ordering for Patients with Low-Risk Headache in the Emergency Department. Mackenzie M J, Hiranandani R, Wang D, Tak Fung, Eddy Lang. (October 09, 2017) Cureus 9(10): e1760. doi:10.7759/cureus.1760
- 98. Comparison of Polar M600 Optical Heart Rate and ECG Heart Rate during Exercise John F. Horton, Pro Stergiou1, Tak-Shing Fung and Larry Katz. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, 2017 Dec.,49(12):2601-2607
- 97. Ultrasound Shear Wave Elastography and Contrast Enhancement: Effective Biomarkers in Crohn's Disease Lu C, Gui X, Chen W, Fung T, Novark K, Wilson SR. Inflam. Bowel Dis. 2017 March;23(3):421-430
- 96. Dietary Intake and Associated Body Weight in Canadian Undergraduate Students Enrolled in Nutrition Education Levi C. Frehlich, Lindsay K. Eller, Jill A. Parnell, Tak S. Fung & Raylene A. Reimer. Ecology of Food and Nutrition. Published online, 06,Feb., 2017
- 95. Influenza a Vaccination Knowledge, Attitude, Practice of Athletes Competing in Canadian Interuniversity Sport in Calgary, Alberta International Journal of Kinesiology and Sports Science, Vol. 4 No. 4: October 2016 Janell Lautermilch, Tak Fung, Andrew Stewart, Patricia K. Doyle-Baker
- 94. Factors Associated With Post-Traumatic Growth Quality of Life, and Spiritual Well-Being in Outpatients Undergoing Bone Marrow Transplantation: A Pilot Study. Oncology Nursing Forum. Vol. 43, No. 6, November 2016 page 772-780 Shane Sinclair, PhD, Reanne Booker, BScN,MN, Tak Fung, MSc, PhD, Shelly Raffin-Bouchal, RN, PhD, Bert Enns, MTS, Kate Beamer, MA, and Naree Ager, RN, MA
- 93. Who is distressed? A comparison of psychosocial stress in pregnancy across seven ethnicities. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth(2016) 16:215 Alexandra M. Robinson, Karen M. Benzies, Sharon L. Cairns, Tak Fung, Suzanna C. Tough
- 92. Mood disturbance and depression in Arab women following hospitalisation from acute cardiac conditions: a Cross-sectional study from Qatar, BMJ Open 2016 July 11. Tam Truong Donnelly, Jassim Mohd Al Suwaidi, Awad Al-Qahtani, Nidal Asaad, Tak Fung, Rajvir Singh, Najlaa Abdul Qader.
- 91. Patient reported outcomes, body composition and nutrition status in head and neck cancer patients: Results from a randomized controlled exercise trial. Cancer, 2016, Feb 1. Capozzi LC, McNeely ML, Lau HY, Reimer RA, Giese-Davis J, Fung TS, Culos-Reed SN.
- 90. Patient and healthcare perspectives on the importance and efficacy of addressing spiritual issues within an interdisciplinary bone marrow transplant clinic: a qualitative study. BMJ Open 2015 Nov.27;5(11). Shane Sinclair, Shelagh McConnell, Shelley Raffin Bouchal, Naree Ager, Reanne Booker, Bert Enns, Tak Fung.
- 89. Association between socioeconomic factors and depression among cardiovascular patients living in rich resorced Middle Eastern country. Internation Journal of Cardiology 203(2016) 819-821, Tam Truong Donnelly, Jassim Mohd Al Suwaidi, Awad Al-Qahtani, Nidal Asaad, Tak Shing Fung, Rajvir Singh, Najlla Abdul Qader.
- 88. Addressing Factors Associated with Arab Women's Socioeconomic Status May Reduce Breat Cancer Mortality: Report From a Well Resourced Middle Eastern Country Asian Pac. J. Cancer Prev., 16(15), 6303-6309 Tam Truong Donnelly, Al-Hareth Al Khater, Mohamed Ghaith Al Kuwari,Salha Bujassoum, Mariam Abdulmalik, Nabila Al-Meer, Rajvir Singh, Tak Fung.
- 87. Abstinence versus Moderation Goals in Brief Motivational Treatment for Pathological Gambling J. Gambl. Stud(2015) 31: 1029-1045 Jonathan N. Stea, David C. Hodgins, Tak Fung
- 86. Pilotstudy: Characteristics of Lumbar Disc Disease in Patients Who Centralize their Symptoms Phys Med Rehabil Int-Volume 2 Issue 2- 2015 Dionne CP, Smith BJ, Ashikayan O, Martin M, Li S and Fung T.
- 85. Do Socioeconomic factors influence breast cancer screening practices among Arab Women in Qatar? BMJ Open 2015;5 Tam Truong Donnelly, Al-Hareth Al Khater, Salha Bujassoum Al-Bader, Mohammed Ghaith Al Kuwari, Mariam Malik, Nabila Al-Meer, Rajvir Singh, Tak Fung.
- 84. Alternations in patellofemoral kinematics following vastus medialis transection in the anterior cruciate ligament deficient rabbit knee Clinical Biomechanics, 2014 Vol 29, Issue 5, Pages 577-582. Christian Egloff, Andrew Sawatsky, Tim Leonard, Tak Fung, Victor Valderrabano, Walter Herzog.
- 83. Adult Outcomes of Being Raised by Grandmothers: Can Social Networks Play a Role? Journal of Intergenerational Relationships 06/2014: 12(2): 141-166. Cheryl A Kier; Tak Fung
- 82. Reliability and validity of three shortened versions of the State Anxiety Inventory scale during the perinatal period. J. Psychosmoatic Obstetrics & Gynecology, 2014;35(3):101-107 Hamideh Bayrampour, Sheila McDonald, Tak Fung, and Suzanne Tough.
- 81. Risk factors for positional plagiocephaly and appropriate time frames for prevention messaging. Paediatrics & Child Health Volume 19, Issue 8, page 423-427, 2014. Aliyah Mawji, A Robinson Vollman, Tak Fung, Jennifer Hatfield, Deborah A McNeil, Reginald Sauve
- 80. Factors that Influence Awareness of Breast Cancer Screening among Arab Women in Qatar: Results from a Cross Sectional Survey. Asian Pac J. Cancer Prev, 15(23),10157-10164, 2014. Tam Truong Donnelly, Al-Hareth Al Khater, Salha Bujassoum Al-Bader, Mohammed Ghaith Al Kuwari, Mariam Malik, Nabila Al-Meer, Rajvir Singh, Tak Fung.
- 79. The relationship between project management process characteristics and performance. Management Research Review 37(11), 990-1015(Year 2014). Mathur, Gita, Jugdev, Kam, & Fung, Tak.
- 78. Emotional presence and mobil learning:Learner driven responses in a wireless world(special issue),EURODL. heep://eurodl.org/materials/special/2013/Cleveland-Innes_et_al.pdf Cleveland-Innes, M., Ally, M., and Wark, N. Athabasca University; Fung T. University of Calgary.
- 77. Project management assets and project management performance outcomes: Exploratory factor analysis. Management Research Review 36(2), 112-135(Year 2013). Mathur, Gita, Jugdev, Kam, & Fung, Tak.
- 76. Depression in cardiovascular patients in the Middle Eastern Poplulations. International Journal of Cardiology(Oct.,2014), Volumer 176, Issue 3, Pages 1104-1106 Tam Donnelly, Jassim Suwaidi, Awad Alqahtani, Nidal Assad, Najla Abdul Qader, Rajvir Singh, Tak S. Fung, Irem Mueed, Noha El Banna, SHima Sharara.
- 75. Beliefs and attitudes about breast cancer and screening practices among Arab women living in Qatar: a cross-sectional study. BMC Women's Health 2013, 13:49. Donnelly Truong Tam, Al Khater Al-Hareth, Al-Bader Bujassoum Salha, Al Kuwari Ghaith Mohamed, Al-Meer Nabila, Malik Mariam, Singh Rajvir, Chaudhry Sofia, Fung Tak.
- 74. Clinical parameters associated with myocardial hemorrhage in reperfused acute myocardial infarction- a cardiovascular MR Study. Journal of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance 2013, 15(Suppl 1):p222 Yoko Mikami, Andreas Kumar, Tak S Fung, Andrew G Howarth, Matthias G Friedrich.
- 73. Modelling traveller response to variable message sign. International Journal of Urban Sciences(17:2, 259-280) 05 April, 2013. Joydip Majumder, Lina Kattan, Khandkar Nurul Habib, Tak Shing Fung.
- 72. A Longitudinal Analysis of Symptom Clusters in Cancer Patients and Their Sociodemographic Predictors. Journal of Pain and Symptom Management 2013 Sept.11. Thomas, B. C., Waller, A., Malhi, R.L., Fung, T., Carlson, L.E., Groff, S.L., Bultz, B.D., (2013).
- 71. Risk Factors for Continuous Distress Over a 12-Month Period in Newly Diagnosed Cancer Outpatients. Journal of Psychosocial Oncology, 31:489-506. Enns, A., Waller, A., Groff, S.L., Bultz, B.D., Fung, T., Carson, L.E.
- 70. The Measurement Invariance of the Wong and Law Emotional Intelligence Scale (WLEIS) Across Three Chinese University Student Groups From Canada and China; Journal of Psychoeducational Assessment, Volume 30, issue 4 (August 2012), p. 439-452. Li, Tongwei; Saklofske, Donald H.; Bowden, Stephen C.; Yan, Gonggu; Fung, Tak Shing
- 69. Influence of Directional Preference on Two Clinical Dichotomies: Acute Versus Chronic Pain and Axial Low Back Pain Versus Sciatica. PM&R Vol. 4, Issue 9, Pages 667-681(2012) Ronald Donelson, Audrey Long, Kevin Spratt, Tak Fung.
- 68. Mindfulness-based stress reduction for the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome symptoms: A randomized wait-list controlled trial. International Journal of Behavioral Medicine, Published online 23 May 2012 DOI: 10.1007/s12529-012-9241-6; Zernicke, K.A., Campbell, T.S., Blustein, P.K., Fung, T.S., Johnson, J.A., Bacon, S.L., & Carlson, L.E. (2012).
- 67. Geospatial Technologies to Improve Urban Energy Efficiency
Remote Sens. 2011, 3, 1380-1405
G.J.Hay, C. Kyle, B. Hemachandran, G. Chen, M.M. Rahman, T.S.Fung and J.L. Arvai
- 66. Dietary Supplementation Practices in Canadian High-Performance Athletes
International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism, 2012, 22, 31-37
Victor Lun, Kelly A. Erdman, Tak S. Fung, and Raylene A. Reimer
- 65. Cortical porosity is higher in boys compared with girls at the distal radius
and distal tibia during pubertal growth:An HR-pQCT study
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research 27, 273(2012)
Kyle K Nishiyama, Heather M Macdonald, Sarah A. Moore, Tak Fung, Steven K. Boyd,
Heather A. McKay
- 64. Impact of a combined diet and progressive exercise intervention for overweight
and obese children
Annl. Physiol.Nutr. Metab.,36:515-525(2011)
P. K. Doyle-Baker, Allison A. Venner, Martha E.Lyon, and Tak Fung
- 63. Project Management Assets and Project Management Performance: Preliminary Findings
Technology Management in the Energy Smart WOrld(PICMET) 2011 Proeceedings
Kam Jugdev, Gita Mathur, Tak Fung
- 62. Factor Structure of Japanese Versions of Two Emotional Intelligence Scales
International Journal of Testing, 11:71-92, 2011
Eriko Fukuda & Donald H. Saklofske, Katsuo Tamaoka, Tak Shing Fung, Yayoi Miyaoka,
- 61. Evidence of an increased incidence of myocardial inflammation associated
with reduced ventricular function in clinically suspected idiopathic dilated
cardiomyopathy-a cardiovascular magnetic resonance study
Journal of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance 2011, 13(Suppl 1):
Oliver Strohm, Myra S Cocker, Tak S Fung, Saleh Kary, Helene childs and
Matthias G. Friedrich
- 60. Requirements Attributes to Predict Requirements Related Defects.
20th Annual International Conference on Computer Science and Software Engineering
(CASCON), Nov.1-2, 2010, Markham, ON, Canada. (Full paper)
Shelly Park, Frank Maurer, Armin Eberlein, Tak-Shing Fung
- 59. Myocardial Inflammation is Associated with Reduced Left
Ventricular Function in Clinically Suspected Idiopathic Dilated
Cardiomyopathy-A Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance Study
Cirulation Vol 122; Issue 21(Nov., 2010)
Oliver Strohm;Myra S Cocker;Tak S Fung;Saleh Kary;Childs Helene;
Matthias G Friedrich
- 58. Searching for Happiness. The Importance of Social Capital.
Journal of Happiness Studies Volume 12(2011), page 443
Ambrose Leung, Cheryl Kier, Tak Fung, Linda Fung
- 57. Functional Social Support and Major depression In Cancer Patients.
Psychology Journal, 2010, Vol.7, No.2, pp46-50.
Eric K.H. Chan, Kendice M. Limoges, Tak S. Fung
- 56. Exploring causal relationships among cognitive, social and teaching presence: Student perceptions
of the community of inquiry framework.
The Internet and Higher Education(2010), 13(1-2), 31-36.
Garrison, D.R. Cleveland-Innes, M. & Fung, T.
- 55. Specific directional exercises for patients with low back pain: A case series.
Audrey Long, Stephen May, Tak Fung.
- 54. The Intra-rater Reliability of Nine Content-Validated Technical Skill Assessment Instruments(TSAI) for Athletic Taping Skills.
Athletic Training Education Journal; 2008;3(Jul-Sept). 1-11
N.G. Lagumen; Dale J. Butterwick, David M. Paskevich, Tak S. Fung, Tyrone L. Donnon
- 53. Assessment of techniques to reduce sclerosant foam migration during ultrasound-guided
sclerotherapy of the great saphenous vein.
Journal of Vascular Surgery Volume 48, Number 4 October, 2008: 934-939
Douglas Hill, MD, FACPh, Rhonda Hamilton, RDMS, RDCS, Tak Fung, PhD.
- 52. Looking beyond the biophysical realm to optimize health: results of a survey of psychological
well-being in adults with congenital cardiac disease.
Cardiol Young 2008; 18: 494-501
Yvonne E. Balon, Karen L. Then, James A. Rankin, Tak Fung
- 51. The comparative prognostic value of directional preference and centralization: A useful tool for front-line clinicians?
The Journal of Manual & Manipulative Therapy 2008;16(4)248-254.
Audrey Long, BSc,PT, Stephen May, MSc., Tak Fung, PhD.
- 50. WIS-III Percentile Scores by Education and Sex for U.S. and Canadian Populations.
Assessment 2007, 14: 426-432.
R. Stweart Longman, Donald H. Saklofske, Tak S. Fung
- 49. What shapes narrative thought? Effects of story type and culture.
Narrative Inquiry, Vol., 17, Isuue 2, 2007, pp329-347.
Andres Smorti, Anne McKeough, Enrica Ciucci, Michael Pyryt, Nicki Wilson, Alex Sanderson, Tak Fung.
- 48. Dietary Supplementation of High-performance Canadian Athletes by Age and Gender.
Clin J. Sport Med., 2007, Number 6, November 2007.
Kelly Anne Erdman, Tak S. Fung, P.K. Doyle-Baker, Marja J. Verhoef, Raylene A. Remier.
- 47. Sex-related differences in the correlations for tactile temporal thresholds, interhemispheric
transfer times, and nonverbal intelligence.
Personality and Individual Differences, Vol. 43, No. 7, Nov.,2007, pp.1733-1743.
Kristin Rostad, Andrew Mayer, Tak S. Fung and Lenora N. Brown
- 46. Project management assets and their relationship with the project management capability
of the firm. International Journal of Project Management, Vol. 25, No. 6,pp.560-568.
Jugdev,K., Mathur, G., & Fung, T.(2007).
- 45. Psychometric Properties of the Minnesota Eating Behavior Survey in Canadian University Women.
Canadian Journal of Behavioural Science,Volume 39, No. 2,151-159(2007)
Kristin M. Von Ranson, Stephaine E. Cassin, Tara D. Bramfield, Tak S. Fung.
- 44. Intangible project management assets as determinants of competitive advantage.
Management Research News Vol. 30, No. 7, 2007(pp. 460-475)
Gita Mathur, Kam Jugdev, Tak Shing Fung.
Emarald LiteratiNetwork 2008 Outstanding Paper Award.
- 43. Lower leg muscle atrophy in ankle osteoarthritis.
Journal of Orthopaedic Research,Volume 24, Issue 12(Dec., 2006)(p 2159-2169)
Victor Valderrabno, Vinzenz von Tscharner, Benno M. Nigg, Beat Hintermann,
Beat Goepfert, Tak S. Fung, Cyril B. Frank, walter Herzog.
- 42. Influence of performance level on dietary supplementation in elite Canadian athletes.
Med. Sci. Sports Exerc., 38(2):349-56; Feb., 2006
Erdman KA, Fung TS, Reimer RA.
- 41. Improving story complexity and cohesion developmental approach to teaching
Narrative Inquiry 15:2, Dec.,2005, page 241-226.
KcKeough Anne, Lynn Davis, Nicole Forgeron, Anthony Marini, Tak Fung.
- 40. Ligamentous Posttraumatic Ankle Osteoarthritis.
The American Journal of Sports Medicine, Vol.34, No. 5,page 1- 9 Nov., 2005
Victor Valderrabano, MD, Beat Hintermann, MD, Monika Horisberger, Tak Shing Fung, Ph.D.
- 39. The Factor Structure of a Chinese Version of the Geriatric Depression Scale.
International Journal of Psychiatry in Medicine, Vol.25(2) 137-148,2005
Daniel W. L. Lai, PhD., Tak S. Fung, PhD, Clara T.Y. Yuen,BSC, BSW, MSW
- 38. Does it Matter Which Exercise?: A Randomized Control Trial
of Exercise for Low Back Pain.
Long,Audrey BScPT; Donelson, Ron MD; Fung Tak PhD.
- 37. Student role adjustment in online communities of inquiry:
Model and instrument validation.
Journal of Asynchronous Learning Networks, Vol 8, Isuue 2, April 2004.
Garrison, R., Cleveland-Innes, M. & Fung, T.
- 36. Regional variation in the use of medications by older
Canadians-a persistent and incompletely understood phenomena
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety 2003: 12 : 575-582
D. B. Hogan MD, FRCPC, FACP, C.J. Maxwell PhD, T.S. Fung PhD
and E. M. Ebly PhD.
- 35. Reconstruction for Chronic dislocation of the hip.
The Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, Vol.85-B,No.6
Pages 802-828, August 2003
Hamilton, H; Fung, T; Raply, P.
- 34. Stage of change in anxiety : Psychometric properties of
the University of Rhode Island Change Assessment(URICA) scale.
Behaviour Research & Therapy 42(2004), Page 711-729.
Dozois, D.J.A., Westra, H.A., Collins, K.A., Fung, T.S.,
& Garry, J.K.F..
- 33. Meta-analysis of rates of erectile function after treatment of
localized prostate carcinoma
Int.Journal of Radiation Oncology*Biology*Physics Vol. 54, Issue 4
Nov.,2002, Pages 1063-1068
J.W.Robinson Ph.D.,Sabine Moritz M.Sc., Tak Fung Ph.D.
- 32. A randomized controlled trial of a community-based consultation
service to prevent falls
Canadian Medical Association Journal(CMAJ) 2001;165(5):537-43
- 31. Rectilinear and Brownian Motion From A Random Point of a Convex Region
Image Anal Stereol(2001);20:113-117
Peter Ehlers, Ernest Enns and Tak Fung
- 30. Beck Anxiety Inventory Symptoms in Arab College Students
The Arab Journal of Psychiatry(2000) vol.11 No. 1 Page(41-47)
Ihsan Al-Issa,Abdulgawi Al Zubaidi,Donald Bakal and Tak S. Fung
- 29. Elevated neuronal Cdc2-like kinase activity in the Alzheimer disease
Neurosci. Res., 34(1):21-9, 1999 May
Lee KY; Clark AW; Rosales JL; Chapman K; Fung T; Johnston RN
- 28. Beck Anxiety Inventory Symptom Comparisons Between Students in Lebanon
The Arab Journal of Psychiatry(1999) Vol 10, No. 1 Page 14-30
Ihsan Al-Issa, Donald Bakal, and Tak Fung
- 27. Health, function & survival of a cohort of very old Canadians
Canadian Journal of Public Health(1999) Vol 90, No. 5 Page 338-342
D.B. Hogan; E.M. Ebly; T.S. Fung
- 26. Disease, Disability and Age in Cognitively Intact Seniors:
Results from the Canadian Study of Health and Aging
Journal of Gerontology:MEDICAL SCIENCES,1999,Vol.54A,No.2,M77-M82
D.B. Hogan; E.M. Ebly; T.S. Fung
- 25. Vibromyography as a quantitative measure of muscle force production
Scand J Rehabil Med, 29(1):29-35 1997 Mar
Matheson GO; Maffey-Ward L; Mooney M; Ladly K; Fung T; Zhang YT
- 24. Erectile Functioning of Men Treated for Prostate Carcinoma
Cancer, February 1, 1997, Volume 79, Number 3.
John W. Robinson, Ph.D., C. Psych., Marie S. Dufour, Tak S. Fung, Ph.D.
- 23. Heart rate, breathing, and subjective responses of a limited-symptom
panic patient to 35% carbon dioxide challenge [letter]
Can J Psychiatry, 41(10):669-70 1996 Dec
Bakal D; Fung T; Hesson K
- 22. Potential Adverse Outcomes of Psychotropic and Narcotic Use in Canadian Seniors
Journal of Clinical Epidemiology, Vol 50, No. 7, p857-863, 1997
Ebly, Hogan, Fung
- 21. Evaluation of a Self-Medication Program
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 44, p161-165, 1996.
L. Pereles, M.D., MSC., L. Romonko, BSP., T. Murzyn, BSP,
D. Hogan MD, FACP, FRCP, FRCP, J.Silvius MD, FRCP, E. Stokes MD, FRCP,
S. Long Bsc Pharm MBA, T. Fung PhD
- 20. Correlates of self rated health in person ages 85 and over: results from
the Canadian Study of Health and Aging
Canadian Journal of Public Health, Vol 87(1) p28-31, 1996.
E.M. Ebly, D. B. Hogan, T. S. Fung
- 19. Aging Is Associated With Divergent Effects on Nf-L and GFAP Transcription
in Rat Brain
Neurobiology of aging, Vol 17, No. 6, p833-841, 1996.
Craig A. Krekoski, Irma M. Parhad, Tak S. Fung, Arthur W. Clark
- 18. Regional variations in use of potentially inappropriate medications by
Canadian seniors participating in the Canadian Study of Health and Aging.
Can. J. Clin. Pharmacol. Vol 2 No. 3 Fall 1995
David B. Hogan MD, FACP, FRCPC, Erika M. EBly PhD, Tak S Fung PhD
- 17. Ambulation post sheath removal: A comparison of six and eight hours of
bedrest post sheath removal in patients following a PTCA procedure.
Heart & Lung January/February, 1995, Vol. 24 No. 1
Barbara Fowlow RN, MN, Paula Price RN, MN and Tak Fung, PhD.
- 16. Relationship among indices of effort and oxygen uptake in
below-knee-amputee and able-bodied children.
Archives of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine. Vol 75, December 1994.
Engsberg, J.R., L.M. Herbert, S.K. Grimston, T.S. Fung, J.A. Harder.
- 15. Changes in Neuronal and Glial Gene Expression in Alzheimer's
Disease Cortex as a Function of Age and Severity of Pathology
Neurobiology of Aging, Vol. 15, No. 6, pp. 681-690, 1994
C.A. Robinson, A.W. Clark, I.M. Parhad, T.S. Fung, S.S. Bou
- 14. Prevalence and Types of Dementia in the very old:
Results from the Canadian Study of Health and Aging
Journal of Neurology, 1994 ;44:1593-1600
E.M. Ebly, I.M. Parhad, D.B. Hogan, T.S. Fung
- 13. Predictors of Community Discharge from a Geriatric Assessment
and Rehabilitation Unit.
Canadian Journal on Aging, Vol. 13 no. 1 1994,41-50
L. Pereles, M.D., J. Peitchinis, Ph.D., E. Jennings, M.Sc.,
T. Fung, Ph.D.
- 12. Effects of Pregnancey Loss on Women's Health.
Soc.Sci.Med. Vol. 38, No.9, pp. 1193-1200, 1994
Philip G. Ney, Tak Fung, Adele Rose Wickett
- 11. Tactile Extinction and Functional Status After Stroke
A Premliminary Investigation
Stroke, 1994, 25; page 1973-1976
Linda Rose, MSc; Donald A. Bakal, PhD; Tak S. Fung, PhD;
Pat Farn, DipOT; Linda E. Weaver, PhD
- 10. Child Neglect: The Precursor to Child Abuse
Pre- and Perinatal Psychology Journal, 8(2), Winter 1993
Philip G. Ney, Tak Fung, Adele Rose Wickett
- 9. Relationship Between Induced Abortion and Child Abuse and Neglect:
Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology Journal, 8(1), Fall 1993
Philip G. Ney, Tak Fung, Adele Rose Wickett
- 8. Does Cybex Testing Alter the Laxity of Anterior Cruciate Ligament
The American Journal of Sports Medicine, Vol. 21, No. 5 (1993)
Murray E. Maitland, Ron Lowe, Susan Stewart, Tak Fung & G. Bell
- 7. Causes of Child Abuse and Neglect.
Canadian Journal of Psychiatry 37(6): 401-405 (1992)
Philip G. Ney, Tak Fung, Adele Rose Wickett
- 6. Agoraphobic avoidance and panic frequency as predictors of
laboratory induced panic reactions.
Behav. Res. Ther. Vol. 30, No. 6, pp. 591-596, 1992
P. Lynch, D. Bakal, W. Whitelaw, T. Fung, L. Rose.
- 5. Chest Muscle Activity and Panic Attacks.
Psychosomatic Medicine 53:80-89(1991)
P. Lynch, D. Bakal, W. Whitelaw, T. Fung.
- 4. A randomized control trial of early amniotomy.
British Journal Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Vol. 98, pp. 84-91, January 1991.
W. D. Fraser, R. Sauve, J. Parboosingh, D. Persaud, R. Sokol,
- 3. Choice Vegetables Simultaneously for Beta Carotene, Vitamin C and Fibre. in vivo 3 : page 225-230(1989)
T. Oswald Siu, Tak Fung, Norma Weatherald, Janye Thirsk,
Helen Macdonald and Sarika Czink.
- 2. Epilepsy after a first unprovoked seizure in childhood.
Journal of Neurology 35, 1657-1660(1985)
P. R. Camfield; C. S. Camfield; J. M. Dooley; J. A. R. Tibbles;
Tak Fung; and Barry Garner.
- 1. Planar Brownian Motion in the Presence of an Attractive Force
Cell Biophysics 5, 189-195(1983)
E. G. Enns; T. S. Fung; S. Rowlands and L. S. Sewchand.
Are you the profile owner?
Login to edit.