Doctor of Philosophy Economics, Unversity of St Gallen, 2009
M.S. Economics, Free University of Brussels, 2004
B.S. Economics, Zurich University, 2003
Stefan Staubli is an Associate Professor at the University of Calgary. His research interests are in the areas of public, labor, and health economics. In particular, his current research focuses on the work disincentive effects of disability insurance programs, the impact of retirement programs on labor supply and health, and the interaction effects among different social insurance programs. He is a research affiliate at CEPR and a research fellow at NBER and IZA.
|Course number||Course title||Semester|
|ECON 401||Public Sector Economics: Expenditures||Winter 2022|
|ECON 653||Public Revenue Analysis||Winter 2022|
- Lucija Muehlenbachs, Stefan Staubli, Ziyan Chu. Regional Science and Urban Economics. (2021)
- Andreas Kuhn, Stefan Staubli, Jean-Philippe Wuellrich, Josef Zweimüller. Journal of Public Economics. (2020)
- Philippe Ruh, Stefan Staubli. American Economic Journal: Economic Policy. (2019)
- Monika Bütler, Kim Peijnenburg, Stefan Staubli. Journal of Pension Economics and Finance. (2017)
- Kathleen Mullen, Stefan Staubli. Journal of Public Economics. (2016)
- Lukas Inderbitzin, Stefan Staubli, Josef Zweimüller. American Economic Journal: Economic Policy. (2016)
- Lucija Muehlenbachs, Stefan Staubli, Mark Cohen. Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists. (2016)
- Monika Bütler, Eva Deuchert, Michael Lechner, Stefan Staubli, Petra Thiemann. IZA Journal of Labor Policy. (2015)
- Stefan Staubli, Josef Zweimüller. Journal of Public Economics. (2013)
- Monika Bütler, Stefan Staubli. Scandinavian Journal of Economics. (2013)
- Journal of Public Economics. (2011)
Are you the profile owner?
Login to edit.