Prof. Raymond J. Turner, PhD
B.Sc. Biochemistry, University of Calgary,
Doctor of Philosophy Biophysical Chemistry, University of Calgary,
- Senior Visiting Fellowship at Instituto di Studi Avanzati, Universita Degli Studi (Bologna). 2018
- Professor in Residence (Microbial Biotechnologies) - University of Verona,, The University of Calgary. 2019
- University of Calgary Teaching Award, - Graduate Supervision, The University of Calgary. 2019
- Canadian Western University's Speaker Program (WUSP) Lectureship, Chemical Institute of Canada. 2019
- Graduate Supervisor Excellence award, University of Calgary. 2015
- Excellence in Research, University of Calgary, Faculty of Science. 2013
- Junior Visiting Fellowship at Istituto di Studi Avanzati, Universita Degli Studi (Bologna). 2007
In the News
- Future antibiotics. Feature article for Nature publishing. (2015)
Are you the profile owner?
Login to edit.