Haskayne School of Business, Entrepreneurship and Innovation [ENTI]
For media enquiries, contact
Senior Communications Strategist, Haskayne School of Business
Doctor of Philosophy , University of Calgary, 2014
M.B.A. , University of New Brunswick, 2009
Dr. Oleksiy (Oleks) Osiyevskyy is an Associate Professor of Entrepreneurship & Innovation at the Haskayne School of Business, University of Calgary, where he also serves as an Associate Dean, Professional Graduate Programs. Oleksiy leads the Global Business Futures Initiative, an emerging thought leadership center aimed at preparing established businesses to thrive on disruption in the global marketplace. In his scholarship, he concentrates on the problem of achieving and sustaining firm growth and prosperous longevity through successful engagement in entrepreneurial strategies. Oleksiy has published over 60 academic papers, including the articles in appearing in Strategic Entrepreneurship Journal, Journal of Product Innovation Management and Journal of World Business. He actively supervises doctoral students.
Areas of Research
Primary research interest: strategic entrepreneurship and technological innovation.
Research topics: corporate entrepreneurship & innovation, corporate & new venture longevity, advanced statistics, business model innovations, technology commercialization.
|Course number||Course title||Semester|
|ENTI 601 LEC 02 02||Entrepreneurial Thinking||2020|
|ENTI 623 LEC 01 01||Creative Destruct Lab-Rockies||2021|
- Does product platforming pay off?. Meyer, M.H., Osiyevskyy, O., Libaers, D., & van Hughten, M.. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 35(1). 66-87. (2018)
- I love that company: Look how ethical, prominent, and efficacious it is – a triadic organizational reputation (TOR) scale. . Agarwal, J., Stackhouse, M., & Osiyevskyy, O. Journal of Business Ethics, 153(3). 889-910. (2018)
- Explorative versus exploitative business model change: the cognitive antecedents of firm-level responses to disruptive innovation.. Osiyevskyy, O. & Dewald, J.. Strategic Entrepreneurship Journal, 9(1). 58-78. (2015)
- Corporate reputation measurement: Alternative factor structures, nomological validity, and organizational outcomes. Agarwal, J., Osiyevskyy, O., & Feldman, P.M.. Journal of Business Ethics, 130(2). 485-506. (2015)
- What makes a global business model?. L R Sheehan; Oleksiy Osiyevskyy; M Troshkova; Y Bao; A Presenza. IGI Global. 19-39. (2017)
- Should we publish that? Managing conflictingstakeholder expectations in the publishing industry. Loren Ellen Falkenberg; Oleksiy Osiyevskyy; John Bishop. IGI Global. 52-79. (2014)
- Business model design and innovation in theprocess of expansion and growth of global enterprises. A A Camillo; M A Zargarzadeh; Oleksiy Osiyevskyy. Palgrave McMillan. 115-133. (2015)
- The role of business models in thedevelopment of new technology-based firms. A Presse; M Chernenko; Oleksiy Osiyevskyy; V Biloshapka; O Terzidis. Springer. 49-68. (2018)
- The role of business models in thedevelopment of new technology-based firms. A Presse; V Biloshapka; O Terzidis; M Chernenko; Oleksiy Osiyevskyy. Springer. 49-68. (2017)
- What makes a global business model?. L R Sheehan; Y Bao; M Troshkova; Oleksiy Osiyevskyy; A Presenza. IGI Global. 19-39. (2018)
- Does country really matter? Exploring the contextual effect of individual self-construal in reaping the relational benefits of customer-based reputation. J. Agarwal; D. Deephouse; N. Gardberg; W. Newburry; O. Osiyevskyy. Emerald. 25-Jan. (2019)
- Does country really matter? Exploring the contextual effect of individual self-construal in reaping the relational benefits of customer-based reputation. J. Agarwal; O. Osiyevskyy; D. Deephouse; N. Gardberg; W. Newburry. Emerald. 25-Jan. (2017)
- Using AI to improve economic productivity: a business model perspective. Oleksiy Osiyevskyy; J M Munoz; Y Bao; A Naqvi; C M DaSilva. Anthem Press. (2020)
Are you the profile owner?
Login to edit.