Nigel Graham Shrive, M.A., D.Phil.
Are you the profile owner?
Login to edit.
B.A. Engineering Science, University of Oxford, 1971
Doctor of Philosophy Engineering & Natural Science, University of Oxford, 1974
- Fellow, The Institution of Civil Engineers, 1992
- John B Scalzi Award, The Masonry Society. 2000
- Alberta Ingenuity Research Excellence Summit Award, APEGGA. 2005
- Best Project Summit Award, APEGGA. 2005
- Excellence in Supervision Award, Faculty of Graduate Studies. 2006
- Voluntary Service Award, APEGGA. 2008
- Fellow, Engineers Canada, 2009
- Fellow, Canadian Academy of Engineering, 2009
- Excellence in Supervision Award, Faculty of Graduate Studies. 2010
- Killam Interdisciplinary Prize, 2010
- Frank Spragins Technical Award, APEGGA. 2011
- Killam Interdisciplinary Prize, 2011
- Outstanding Achievement Award, Canadian Masonry Contractors Association. 2013
- Excellence in Supervision Award, Graduate Students' Association. 2016
- Fellow, Royal Society of Canada, 2016
- HWH West Memorial Award, International Masonry Society. 2018
- Centennial Leadership Award, APEGA. 2019
- Teaching Excellence Award, Honorary Mention, Students' Union. 2021