Are you the profile owner?
Login to edit.
Werklund School of Education
PhD Educational Contexts, University of Calgary,
MEd Educational Studies (Thesis-Based), Lakehead University,
BEd Environmental Science Education (OE3), Lakehead University,
BKin Kinesiology, University of Calgary,
- International Review Board, Journal of Environmental Education
- Editorial Board, Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences
- International Advisory Panel, World Environmental Education Congress
- Association for Environmental Studies and Sciences
- North American Environmental Education Association
- American Educational Research Association - Environmental Education SIG
- Canadian Assocation for Curriculum Studies
Areas of Research
- Environmental education & communication
- Critical media literacy
- Critical energy literacy
- Digital technologies
|Course number||Course title||Semester|
|EDER 61502 LEC 02 02||Special Topics in EDER||2021|
|EDER 600 LEC 01 01||Research Methodology Education||2021|
|EDER 711 LEC 03 03||Adv Research Methodologies I||2021|
|EDER 712 LEC 03 03||Adv Research Methodologies II||2020|
- Renewable Energy Education Reconsidered: Exploring Sociocritical and Indigenous Perspectives in Alberta and Beyond
- SSHRC Insight Grant (2019-23)
- Experiential Learning (Team) Sustainability Award (2020), University of Calgary.
- Visiting Research Chair, UC Santa Barbara, Environmental Studies (2019-20), Fulbright Canada .
- Lowan-Trudeau, G.. Environmental Education Research. Advance Online Publication. (2022)
- Lowan-Trudeau, G. & Fowler, T.A. . Australian Journal of Environmental Education. 38(1), 58-68. (2022)
- Rodrigues, C. & Lowan-Trudeau, G. (Eds.) . The Journal of Environmental Education, 52(5). (2021)
Critical Energy Literacy: Intersectional Approaches to Research, Pedagogy, and Activism
Manuscript Submission Deadline: January 31st, 2023