Are you the profile owner?
Login to edit.
Haskayne School of Business, Marketing [MKTG]
Senior Communications Strategist, Haskayne School of Business
Doctor of Philosophy Marketing, Ivey Business School, 2015
Master Business Administration, Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore, 2004
Charan K Bagga is Associate Professor of Marketing at the Haskayne School of Business. Charan has a PhD in marketing from the Ivey Business School, Canada and was formerly a visiting professor at the Tulane University. He does research in the areas of brand positioning, competition and differentiation, loyalty programs, object valuation, and marketing metrics. His research has been published in the Harvard Business Review, MIT Sloan Management Review, Journal of Consumer Psychology, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science and other academic journals. Charan has also worked as a senior manager in sales and consulting at global corporations (Cognizant, CSC [now DXC], Standard Chartered, HCL) in the United States and India.
|Course number||Course title||Semester|
|MKTG 493||Strategic Marketing||Winter 2022|
|MKTG 601||Marketing Management||Winter 2022|
- Dean's Research Scholar 2019,
- Outstanding Reviewer, Journal of Business Research, 2018
- Niraj Dawar; Charan K Bagga. Springer, Cham. 121--148. (2018)
- Nastasoiu, Alina, Neil T. Bendle, Charan K. Bagga, Mark Vandenbosch, and Salvador Navarro. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science. 1-19. (2021)
- Bagga, Charan K., Neil Bendle, and June Cotte. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science 47.1. 97-117. (2019)
- Bendle, Neil T., and Charan K. Bagga. MIT Sloan Management Review 57, no. 3 . 73. (2016)
- Bagga, Charan K., Theodore J. Noseworthy, and Niraj Dawar. Journal of Consumer Psychology 1, no. 26. 29-39. (2016)
- Dawar, Niraj and Charan K. Bagga. Harvard Business Review. Digital Article: Oct. (2015)
- Dawar, Niraj, and Charan K. Bagga. Harvard Business Review 93, no.6. 90-97. (2015)