Dr. Chad Bousman, MPH, PhD
Cumming School of Medicine, Department of Medical Genetics
Child Health & Wellness Researcher
Alberta Children's Hospital Research Institute
Alberta Children's Hospital Research Institute, Owerko Centre
Hotchkiss Brain Institute
Mathison Centre for Mental Health Research and Education
Cumming School of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry
Cumming School of Medicine, Department of Physiology and Pharmacology
Cumming School of Medicine, Department of Community Health Sciences
BSc. Community Health Education, University of Wisconsin-La Crosse, 2000
BSc. Sociology, University of Wisconsin-La Crosse, 2000
MPH Health Promotion, San Diego State University, 2003
PhD Public Health, emphasis Genetic Epidemiology, University of California, San Diego, 2009
Post Doc Pharmacogenetics, University of Melbourne , 2010
My research program aims to discover, develop, and implement genomic-based tools with the utility to guide clinical decision-making and improve mental health outcomes across the lifespan. My primary focus is on optimizing the selection and dosing of drug therapies used to treat depression and schizophrenia.
- Career Development Fellowship, National Health and Medical Research Council, Australia. 2017
- NARSAD Young Investigator award, Brain & Behavior Research Foundation. 2013
- Ronald Phillip Griffith Schizophrenia Research Fellowship, Faculty of Science, The University of Melbourne. 2013
- Young Researcher Fellow, Australia-China Young Researchers Exchange Program, Australian Department of Industry, Innovation, Science, Research and Tertiary Education and the Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology. 2012
- John McKenzie Post-Doctoral Fellowship, The University of Melbourne, Department of Psychiatry. 2010
- Top 10 Article of 2016, Editors of New England Journal of Medicine - Journal Watch Psychiatry. 2016
Are you the profile owner?
Login to edit.