Cari Din, PhD
Are you the profile owner?
Login to edit.
Associate Professor (Teaching)
CCAL Leadership Fellowship
Haskayne School of Business, Canadian Centre for Advanced Leadership in Business [CCAL]
Faculty of Kinesiology
Areas of Research
Dr. Cari Din focuses on teaching and contributing to research in the fields of:
(1) effective sport coach behaviors;
(2) leadership learning and best practice in sport and activity contexts; and
(3) understanding and facilitating physical literacy across the lifespan.
Her core contribution to the Faculty of Kinesiology is designing and delivering effective teaching that enables learning.
- Hall of Fame Award for Teaching Excellence, Students' Union, University of Calgary. 2021
- Teaching Award for Curriculum Development (Group), University of Calgary. 2021
- Teaching Excellence Award for an Instructor, Students' Union, University of Calgary . 2019
- Celebration of Teaching Award, University of Calgary. 2019