Benjamin Crost, Ph.D.
- Export Crops and Civil Conflict. Crost, B. and J. Felter. Journal of the European Economic Association. (2020)
- Extractive Resource Policy and Civil Conflict: Evidence from Mining Reform in the Philippines. Crost, B. and J. Felter. Journal of Development Economics. (2020)
- Wet Laws, Drinking Establishments, and Violent Crime. Anderson, D.M., B. Crost, and D.I. Rees. Economic Journal. (2018)
- Conditional Cash Transfers, Civil Conflict and Insurgent Influence: Experimental Evidence from the Philippines. Crost, B., J. Felter and P. Johnston. Journal of Development Economics. (2016)
- Aid Under Fire: Development Projects and Civil Conflict. Crost, B., J. Felter and P. Johnston. American Economic Review. (2014)
Are you the profile owner?
Login to edit.