Ashley Scott Causton
Associate Professor (Teaching)
Faculty of Science, Department of Chemistry
B.S. Chemistry, University of Greenwich, 1992
Doctor of Philosophy Chemistry, University of British Columbia, 2001
M.S. Chemistry, University of British Columbia, 1994
- Faculty of Science Established Career Community Engagement Award, University of Calgary. 2018
- Department of Chemistry Teaching Award, 2013
- U of C Faculty of Science Teaching Award, 2011
- Nominated for Student Union Teaching Award (didn't win), 2010
- Nominated for Student Union Teaching Award (didn't win), 2009
Are you the profile owner?
Login to edit.