Anne Elizabeth Kleffner, Ph.D.
Are you the profile owner?
Login to edit.
Senior Communications Strategist, Haskayne School of Business
Office: +1 (403) 220-8596
B.S,B.A. (Bachelor of Science in Business Administration) Finance, Creighton University, 1986
Doctor of Philosophy Applied Economics, Insurance & Risk Management , University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, 1993
M.A. Applied Economics, Insurance & Risk Management, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, 1989
- Geneva Association /IIS Research Award, 2011
- Best Feature Article Award from the American Risk and Insurance Association, 2010
- Western Risk and Insurance Association Donald Hardigree Memorial Outstanding Paper Award, 2007
In the News
- The ABCs of ERM. (2018)
- Canadian insurance industry still at risk from mega-catastrophe, study warns. Financial Post. (2019)
- Why investors can feel confident doing business in Tunisia. The Conversation. (2020)