Are you the profile owner?
Login to edit.
Haskayne School of Business
Faculty of Arts, Department of Psychology
Distinguished Research Professor
Senior Communications Strategist, Haskayne School of Business
Andrew F. Hayes is a quantitative methodologist and holds a PhD in Psychology from Cornell University as well as a BA in Psychology from San Jose State University. His research and writing on applied statistical methods has been published in such journals as Psychological Methods, Multivariate Behavioral Research, Behavior Research Methods, British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, Psychological Science, Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics, American Behavioral Scientist, Communication Monographs, Journal of Communication, and Australasian Marketing Journal, among many others.
He is the author of Introduction to Mediation, Moderation, and Conditional Process Analysis (2018) and Regression Analysis and Linear Models (2017), both published by The Guilford Press, and Statistical Methods for Communication Science (2005), published by Routledge. He also invented the PROCESS macro for SPSS, SAS, and R (processmacro.org), widely used by researchers examining the mechanisms and contingencies of effects. He teaches courses on applied data analysis and also conducts online and in-person workshops on statistical analysis to multidisciplinary audiences throughout the world, most frequently to faculty and graduate students in business schools but also in education, psychology, social work, communication, public health, and researchers in government. His work has been cited over 125,000 times according to Google Scholar, and he has been designated a Highly Cited Researcher by Clarivate Analytics in 2019 and 2020. He can be located in cyberspace at www.afhayes.com.
- Hayes, A. F., & Coutts, J. J. Communication Methods and Measures, 14. 1-24. (2020)
- Hayes, A. F., & Rockwood, N. J. American Behavioral Scientist, 16. 19-54. (2020)
- Coutts, J. J., Hayes, A. F., & Jiang, T.. Journal of Communication, 69. 612-649. (2019)
- Hayes, A. F.. Communication Monographs, 85. 4-40. (2018)
- Hayes, A.F.. The Guilford Press. (2018)
- Darlington, R. B., & Hayes, A. F.. The Guildford Press. (2017)
- Hayes, A. F., & Rockwood, N. J. Behaviour Research and Therapy, 98. 39-57. (2017)
- Hayes, A. F., Montoya, A. K., & Rockwood, N. J. Australasian Marketing Journal, 25. 76-81. (2017)
- Hayes, A. F., & Montoya, A. K.. Communication Methods and Measures, 11. 1-30. (2017)
- Montoya, A. K., & Hayes, A. F. Psychological Methods, 22. 6-27. (2017)
- Hayes, A. F.. Multivariate Behavioral Research, 50. 1-22. (2015)
- Hayes, A. F., & Preacher, K. J. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 67. 451-470. (2014)